West Virginia Workers Compensation
We actively engage in the practice of representing the claimant in West Virginia Workers’ Compensation disputes and litigation. We understand the frustrating and difficult nature of the system from the claimant’s perspective and we will continually fight to get you what the system allows.
Please contact the Rollins Law Office between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to speak to us about your situation or set up an appointment online immediately. We will ask a series of questions to help us better understand your situation and potentially set you up with either an appointment or other action. You may also complete our Workers Compensation Potential Client Online Intake Form here, please do not include any sensitive or confidential information when completing this form.
Workers Compensation Definitions, for quick definitions on common words, terms, and phrases (Coming Soon!)
Frequent Litigation Issues:
We handle the following types of workers compensation litigation issues on a regular basis including but not limited to:
- Denial of a claim
- Denial of any doctor requested treatment code or request for authorization
- Denial of important medical treatments
- Denial or delay of Temporary Total Disability (TTD) benefits
- Denial of any procedural rule or right
- Unsatisfactory Permanent Partial Disability Awards (PPD)
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD) claims
- and many more, please Log In to view more information about workers’ compensation.
Federal Workers’ Compensation and Black Lung
We take Federal Workers’ Compensation and black lung cases on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more information.
Please log in to our members area to view any of our online resources.